The Official website of Zhaoqing China Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese | English
Entry, Exit & Residence
  ZhaoQing Government - Service - Entry, Exit & Residence - Residence
Accommodation Registration

For lodging at guesthouse, hotel, inn, hostel. school or other enterprises and institutions or at government organs or other Chinese organization, aliens shall present valid passports or residence certificates and fill in registration form of temporary accommodation. They shall present travel permits when seeking accommodation in areas closed to aliens. When an alien wishes to lodge at the home of a Chinese resident in urban areas, the host or the lodger shall within 24 hours of the lodger's passport and certificates as well as the host's residence booklet and fill in registration from of temporary accommodation. In rural areas, the host or lodger shall report to local police stations or residence registration office within 72 hours of the lodger's arrival. When an alien lodges at a foreign institution in China or at the home of an alien in China, the institution or the host or the lodger shall, within 24 hours of the lodger's arrival, report to the local public security organ with lodger's passport or residence certificate and fill in registration forms of temporary accommodation. Aliens who lodge temporarily in movable facilities shall, with 24 hours of arrival, report to the local public security organ. The institutions or individuals that furnish sites for the aliens movable living facilities shall report to local public security organ 24 hours ahead of time.