The Official website of Zhaoqing China Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese | English
Travel Tips
Ritual Practices
City Map
Passport Other
  ZhaoQing Government - Visitors - Travel Tips - Passport Other
Approval for Inward and Outward Articles for Office Use of Resident Organizations


Resident Organizations” refers to the resident organizations of foreign enterprise, news agency, economy and trade association, cultural party and other foreign corporations that are approved to set up in China Customs Territory by the responsible departments of the People’s Republic of China.

Articles for Office Use” refers to the office equipments, office supplies and motor vehicles that resident organizations use for operations.

Resident organizations importing or exporting articles for office use shall limit to reasonable quantity for their own use. Resident organizations shall import or export articles for office use personally or by authorizing the declaration enterprises to submit written application to the competent customs. The inward or outward articles will be examined and released by the customs office of entry or exit on the basis of the examination and approval documents of the competent customs and other related papers and documents. The customs shall, in accordance with the relevant provisions of “Rules of Import and Export Customs Duties of the People’s Republic of China”, collect duties when the resident organizations import articles for office use. Articles for office use of the resident organizations that prescribed to be imported duty-free according to the Governmental Agreements shall be released by the customs free of duty.